Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 8 Results!

I can't believe that I've been doing this blog and my dieting/exercise regimen for 8 weeks now.

I never stick with anything, never see results, always get discouraged and give up.

Until now.

I weighed myself today - 120.5 lbs. (You can read all of the juicy details of this past week of weight loss on the progress page.)

Only half a pound away from losing 20 lbs since starting this blog!

It's fucking insane!

I never thought I'd be able to say that I had lost 20 lbs. It always seemed so unattainable.

Once I get out of the 120s and drop down to 119, I'm getting my first tattoo. Excite!

Don't worry. I'll promptly post pictures as soon as I get it done. I just need to decide for certain what I want to get done and then DO IT.

More than a little terrified of the pain factor, more than a little excited at the prospect of getting a tattoo.

I've been wanting tattoos for such a long time, but I never felt comfortable getting one because of my weight.

For now, I've got to get ready to go to the gym and buy more Wii stuff with the boyfriend.

Then it's study-study-studying and test-taking time.




A bientôt, lovelies.

- parisienne.love

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing you've lost 20 pounds in 8 weeks! Keep up the awesome work and you'll get to your goal weight in no time! I'm bad at sticking to things as well, which makes losing weight or following any diet difficult. You should get the Deathly Hallows tattoo! Ooh, of the Dark Mark on your wrist :D haha, I'm only kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is FANTASTIC!!! I'm so proud of you, Love! You are such an inspiration! I can't wait to see that tattoo. I also want to get inked when I reach my GW. The only problem is money! Oh well, Buddha provide! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!!!!!!!

    I've finally decided to get my snake this year. I also want a plushie octopus on my ribs as well as the flying pig XD

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's so awesome! CONGRATS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete