Friday, June 3, 2011

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Yarrrr.


shakes fist.


I am the grumpiest girl in the world.

Or the grumpiest pirate. (Yarrr.....? Really?)

Or the grumpiest cat. Most likely scenario.


I finally did the post-Chicago weigh-in. I had been putting it off because I was more than a little bit terrified of stepping on the scale.

I also had to do some major laxative-ing because... Well, because I had to.

123.5 lbs.

Yeah, okay. Whatever. I only gained half a pound.

It's better than expected.

But I'm on a deadline here, people!

Last week I maintained. This week I gained.

Now I've got 6 weeks left to lose 9 lbs.

1.5 lbs per week.

5250 calorie deficit per week.

My body is still on "om nom everything in sight" vacation mode.


Blargh.

I haven't even attempted to start calorie counting yet for this week.

I'll start.... tomorrow.

Yes....

Tomorrow sounds nice.

facepalm.


I need to stop-stop-stop with my lazy bum ways.

But they're comfortable.

And I'm too lazy to stop...

And the boyfriend and I got a new bed so that we're no longer struggling to survive the night in a twin-sized bed.

So all he wants to do is cuddle and nap all day.

WHICH IS PERFECT - because all I want to do is cuddle and nap all day and previously I could never convince him to be this lazy with me.

This bed is the devil.

Why. So. Comfortable?!?!

I will become a beached whale before I become svelte in six weeks.




A bientôt, lovelies.

- parisienne.love

3 comments:

  1. You lazy kitty! (http://www.dailycuteness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tired-lion.jpg) Only I'm allowed to lay around in bed because it's winter here! Just kidding! Having a decent bed makes a big difference. It's not so great when you have to share with two fat cats though. Blanket hogs!

    Hope the holiday munchies fuck of soon. 9lbs in 6 weeks? You can SO do it, Babe! Go for it! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat pictures are so adorable! You can definitely meet your 9 lbs in 6 weeks! You're so close to meeting your goal! Don't beat yourself up too bad about your lazy ways the past week- we all have those times where laziness seems to get the best of use. You'll be back on track in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahaha bed are awesome! Big beds are even more awesome!

    Thos ekitties! OMG! I nearly dies laughing. I pictures Butters from Southpark :x

    I need to stopstopstop the lazy not-studyness. Made an attempt today. Wheeee!

    Yes, I so WILL!! You cook Russian style and I'll make some good kiwi pud for the drinking. We'll walk of the calories seeing the sights :3 It'll take me more than a year to save the money, though. You'll be more than legal by the time I get there!

    o.O Take that last sentence out of context XD

    Have a great week <3

    ReplyDelete